Marigold Non Fat Yogurt - Peach & Mango
I have tried many many brands of yogurt & I find this one of the best - in taste & price.
A very delicious yogurt that contains chunks of REAL fruits (peach & mango)! Its rather sweet but still have the usual delightful tang of yogurt. My boy just loves this. I tend to only buy this when its discounted (usually at NTUC) for $5.50 (usual price is ...). They tend to mark them down when the due dates are bout 3 to 4 weeks, more than enough time to "demolish" the whole tub. I also purchase the big tub as its more economical. I will purchase the smaller tubs if its for travel purpose or I just need a small one-time serving for consumption.
I have also tried the Natural flavour - no fruits added. Its less sweeter (which some might like) & you can add your own selection of fresh fruits like kiwis, mangoes, grapes, etc. Unfortunately, my son doesn't fancy it, so I stick to what he likes best. I am gonna try the other flavours next but will buy the small tubs first - just in case my boy doesn't take a fancy to it. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment