Glico Tomato Pretz
Glico are famous for their Pocky & Pretz "sticks". This is one of the many flavours offered here. I tend to buy new flavours whenever I see them especially the "odd" ones.
These tasted like a good tomato soup - thats what they reminded me of. You can definitely taste the tomato flavour & the taste lingers in your mouth even after some time. They aren't too "sour" but still retain the tang of tasty tomatoes. The Japanese are great "inventors of taste". They can "engineer" something so odd in flavour, they'll even come out with flavours that you might think can't be replicated in snacks & such. I've even had tiramisu flavoured "sticks". I am keen to try as many different flavours as I can but of course it has to be enticing & the price must also be right.
The "exotic" flavoured ones - not the common variety, are usually priced a tad higher than the norm. If you guys like "plain sticks" (not the chocolate coated, etc. variety), than you can consider trying these. My 2 year old son does not fancy these .. haha! He likes those that are coated ... why am I not surprised??

No comments:
Post a Comment