Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ok! ... I realise if I was gonna put up recommendations of new products, I need pictures for it to be effective, so as far as I can I will try to put up the pics. If I can't, I might just write it up & try 2 get the pics when or if, I next buy the product.

A lot of things I buy are centered around my family, especially my son. I tend to buy things that I think my son would like or things that I wish he'll eat, drink or use. So sometimes these stuff tend to be kid or family oriented, not usually for personal use coz other than eating & reading, I dun really buy things for myself. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean that I don't buy anything for myself ... just that it pales in comparison to what I buy for my son's well-being.

OK enough talk, more substance huh! Well in the next entry, I will get something concrete in here ... & with pics too, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment