BABY CLOTHES
We have been lucky in that Ryan receives tonnes of good stuff (clothes, toys, books, CDs & DVDs, etc) which are handed down from his Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents & friends of Mummy & Daddy. Though we had a lot of help in that department, we still had to buy stuff for Ryan.
A place that sells very reasonably priced baby clothes that I found was - FOX BABY. As we have limited resources, I only tend to buy stuff when things are on SALE! Fox have their seasonal sales every quarter-year or so (following the 4 seasons). The discounts can be as good as 50%. The earlier part of the sales, they usually offer smaller discounts (20% to 30%, I think) but if you are patient, they will go up to 40% to 50% on past seasons' clothes. The only glitch is that if you wait very long for the discounts to grow, you might not get the style of clothes that you were "aiming" for nor the right size (I learnt this the hard way!). So go early if you are pretty sure of what you want & dun want to miss out on that special buy.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment